Current Challenge

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Candle Birthday Card

Hello KaDoodle Bug Fans,

This morning I get to share with you a card I made using this KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaToodles - Make A Wish file.

Sometimes when I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for a card I go to the Mojo Monday website to check out their card sketches.   They have a lot of awesome past sketches and for my card I chose the Sketch from the Mojo Monday, July 9, 2012.     

As I was looking at the sketch, I thought that it would be cool to use buttons for the scallop/circles under the thin strip and use a ribbon instead of paper for the thin strip.

I used green twine for the thread in the purple buttons.   



Card Recipe:



  • Card design based on Sketch from the Mojo Monday, July 9, 2012
  • Green Twine from craft stash 
  • Buttons from craft stash
  • Yellow ribbon is Celebrate it 360 ribbon from Michael's
  • White accents done with a white Gelly Roll Pen
Thanks for stopping by.   

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,

1 comment: