Current Challenge

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Horse Birthday Card

Hey Deer Friends,


Good Evening Everyone!! I'd like to take a moment to thank all the Veterans who have served our Country for their service!!! 

Have you been crafting and making any projects lately?? The colder weather makes you want to watch a good Hallmark Christmas Movie and get crafty! Or maybe that's just me. ; ) Tonight, I want to show a birthday card I made for my nieces birthday. For this card, I used Cutie Katoodles Horse
 file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.





 My niece loves horses and her favorite color is purple, so I wanted the card to include both. I had asked her over the summer what kind of birthday card she wanted and she said horse so that's why I went with that. Her Mom and Stepdad got her horseback riding lessons for her birthday and boy is she excited. Today was her first lesson and she did great. 


Below is a complete list of supplies and materials used to complete this project:
Paper Piecing.
KaDoodle Bug Files: Cutie Katoodles Horse
Cricut Cartridge: Disney Pixar Toy Story *Rope frame*
Cricut Cartridge: Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art *Birthday Sentiment*
Cardstock from JoAnn Fabrics.
Colorbox Inks & Stampibilities Grape
Stampin Up Chalks: Pink
Micron Black Ink Pen: 01
White Gel Pen
Wink of Stella
Nuvo Drops: Crushed Grapes

Stop by Kadoodle Bug Designs Website check out the freebies and new cut files!!


I hope the rest of your week is Blessed!!! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment