Current Challenge

Saturday, March 3, 2018

90th Birthday Card using Eggie Buddies-Elephant

Happy Saturday Afternoon Doodle Bugs,

Stopping by the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog to share a card I made for my dad's 90th birthday using the KaDoodle Bug Designs Eggie Buddies-Elephant.   I modified this file by removing the peanuts and adding a present I made for the elephant to hold from some scrap paper I had on my craft table from a previous card I made.  I added a ribbon bow to the top of the present.   

I used one of my gray Copic markers to add lines to his trunk and arms.  


Click HERE for the direct link to the KaDoodle Bug Designs website where you can purchase the Eggie Buddies-Elephant

Hope my card inspired you that it's ok to modify a KBD file to meet your crafting needs. 

Hope you have a marvelous weekend.

Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment