Current Challenge

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Koala Birthday Card

Hello Crafters,

Sharing a card I made using the 

I alway felt that a koala's ears were a little bit bigger on it's head than other bears so I had to enlarge the ears on this Koala file a wee bit to make them fit with how I think a Koala's ears should be.     I also think that koala's need to be fuzzy so I decided to use gray and cream flocking powder on the pieces I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo machine.   

If you never used or heard of flocking powder before, the best way I can describe it is if you took felt and ground it up into a fine powder you would get something similar to flocking powder.  

Here is a close up of my finished koala bear.  I just love him. 



And finally my finished card.   

I took the branch he's holding and increased their size in my Silhouette Design Studio software to make them into trees.   I ran the branches/trunks through a woodgrain embossing folder after i inked it with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.   Used my eBrush and copic markers to add details to the leaves. 



Thanks for stopping by the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog.

Happy Crafting!
TTFN,



For more information on how I made this card please visit my blog Pannell Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment