Current Challenge

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

It's a Shark T-Shirt

Hey everyone! 
Jessi here from My Life in Arts n' Crafts, Thanks for stopping by! 
Can You tell I am obsessed with printable iron stuff?
I will have Direct Links to all supplies over on my blog! Click this banner below to pop on over there! 


I printed the shark on Printable Iron on for dark fabrics which is basically a weird white film. I then pulled off the backer and laid it on my shirt I cut out text with mint HTV from Siser. I used my easy press to melt it to the shirt. Make sure you put the parchment sheet over it because it melts to the heat press if you don't. I set my Easy press for 350 degrees and 30 seconds I pressed it on the front once, checked it and then pressed more on the HTV as needed I waited for it to cool pulled off the plastic from the HTV and then flipped my shirt inside out. I made sure to put the parchment back inside over the design and pressed once more inside out to make sure everything was secure. I think it came out super cute and totally fits this kids personality. He Loves Sharks. 

Like I said I will have links to everything over on my blog if you want to pick up any of the items used for today's projects. 


If you want to see more projects from me follow me over on facebook and instagram 





No comments:

Post a Comment