Current Challenge

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Stand tall Pineapple Makeup bag| My Life in Arts n Crafts

Hey everyone Jessi here from My Life in Arts n' Crafts and today I have a cute makeup bag using the adorable Pineapple from the Shoptastic Cuties collection, as always pop on over to my blog for direct links to products used 



I did have some issues with this project, I couldn't get the printable transfer to transfer so some bits are a little choppy, I think if I was to redo this project I would use a different transfer material. 



Dont forget to pop on over to facebook and join the Kadoodle Bug Designs Group so can win free files 


1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete